Saturday, June 19, 2010

Dim Sum @ kulai

Last night.. i was supposed to go home.. i didnt want to make the call..i have made up my mind, if he send me home i will accept..but he took me to his home instead... i guess our lonely souls just need each other...

The next morning, today i went with him to his office, then to kulai, we ate some dimsum there..not too bad..simple and good... after that he took me home..

I must be getting greedier..each time i'm apart from him, i want him even more..want to be closer want him to be totally mine..am i going crazy... i know i have to get used to this.. i can't sink any deeper.. slowly give me some time my dear.. i will get used to letting you go... this is our agreement and we should give ourselves some space... tomorrow i probably can't see you but i won't be sad.. i will find something for me to do....keep myself occupied..

dear dear.. i want us to last and for our future..i will be stronger...strong enough to support you..

Please know wherever u are..your baby is still here for you ..i'm just a phone call away...

No comments:

Post a Comment