Sunday, May 23, 2010

The First Step..23.05.2010

Everything starts from today... 23.05.2010...

A special day, a special person...

Falling hopeless in love again... This time i don't think i can ever step out of it anymore...

The silly me and the happy him: Ooi Jiann Jiunn

Together finally...

We've known each other for many months already.. but we dare not approach each other... finally we get a chance to be together.. on that day we watch movie, i was hoping to tell him i like him, but in the end i held back... then we decided to go Singapore.. Strangely.. some force pulling us together... for the first time he held my hands... i like that feeling and i still miss it so much..the warmth... the love... the excitement..the racing heart.. never felt like this before.. he is a special person to me i knew it from the moment he held my hand... I am never gonna let go of this hand anymore..

No comments:

Post a Comment